Questions Before Your Flight?
How long will my experience last?
Take Flight is an experience that will last around 30 minutes. The Take Flight lobby is full of information and activities to keep you busy before and after your flight.
Is there a place for my belongings?
Yes, storage bins are available for all passengers to store their belongings at no charge.
Are cameras allowed?
For the enjoyment of other guests, as well as your safety, cameras are not permitted during flight
Ready for take off?
Take your seats and buckle up with the Wilderness Resort cast of characters for an adventure that brings the whole family together.
Take Flight at the Wilderness is committed to keeping our guests and staff safe. We will continue to make necessary changes throughout Take Flight to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Ensuring adequate physical distancing
• Lowered occupancy on rides, gift shop and lobby areas. Masks available upon request
• Separation between groups on rides, if proper social distancing not available
• We encourage guests to purchase tickets online in advance to minimize lines and guest/staff contact
Hygiene & sanitation protocols
• Advanced cleaning protocols throughout the Take Flight experience
• Hand sanitizer stations available at Take Flight
Taking a proactive approach
These measures have been taken so you can experience Take Flight without worry
Join Our Email Club!
Special offers, great rates on hotel packages and all the latest Take Flight information!
511 East Adams St,
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965